Systematic Literature Review Analyst – Pharmaceutical Consultancy – Cheshire - £25k - £36k DOE + Bonus + Benefit
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a brand-new team within a well-established and well-known consultancy within the pharmaceutical sector. It will offer the chance of progression, development and training. This consultancy had their busiest year to date in 2020!
An excellent, well established company offering a wide range of experience, a newly refurbished, fresh office space and a progression system that will really push your career forward.
- Multiple offices throughout the world.
- The business offers a range of services, making your development varied.
- Head office in the UK.
- Structured training and development.
- Growing year upon year.
- Offer excellent benefits upon joining.
This is a buzzing new team that will be working closely with the Health Economics team. The role will promote excellent training, development and progression opportunities.
- Designing and undertaking literature reviews to gain insight to the clinical, patient-reported and economic burden of disease, plus the HTA and competitor landscape.
- In line with the client brief – you will prepare research protocols and define research questions
- Develop the criteria for the screening process – deciding what to include/exclude
- Screening of abstracts/full-text articles
- Develop data abstraction tools, perform analytical abstraction and extraction
- Write literature synthesis and adapt to report or presentation for the client
- Draft tables, reports, final reports and slide decks for presentation
If you have commercial experience within systematic literature reviews or are a health economist looking for an opportunity to join a brand-new team within a larger group, please get in touch. These Systematic Literature Review positions won’t be available for long! Our client has asked for the following in order to be ideal for the ole:
- A degree in a life science or related subject.
- Proven experience/knowledge of SLRs.
- Excellent data analysis skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in relevant research techniques including literature reviews.
- An understanding of health economics and healthcare policy.
What should you do next?
This role is one not to be missed! If you may be interested in this Systematic Literature Review position at an Analyst level within a Pharmaceutical Consultancy, please apply now!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.