Territory Business Manager – Wound Care – North Holland – €Competitive Salary Package
A global medical device company that have been steadily expanding their European sales team over the past 3-4 years. They have a track record of developing their employees through the business with clear succession plans for each role.
Their market leading wound care/dermatology portfolio is used across the full breadth of the healthcare market including pharmacy, primary and secondary care settings.
Our client are now looking for a driven, entrepreneurial individual to promote their products across Northern Holland (Groningen, Leewarden, Zwolle).
- As a Territory Business Manager you will be solely responsible for new business development and existing account management across GP practices, community and nursing home institutions within your defined territory.
- You will be required to drive sales against personal targets and deliver exciting product presentations that will inform healthcare professionals about the fantastic clinical and commercial value of these products.
- You will be expected to build on and create new relationships to further the reach of the company to generate revenue through hitting your sales targets.
As a Territory Business Manager, our client is looking for:
- Your most valuable asset will be your communication and relationship building skills.
- Life science degree preferable.
- Past field medical sales experience across Holland ideal.
- Focused, driven and able to work in a target driven environment.
What should you do next?
This Territory Business Manager role is one not to be missed! To discuss this fantastic position further or to find out about other jobs within Medical Device Sales I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.