Value Proposition Consultant – Pharmaceutical Consultancy – South England – £40k - £55k (As a general guide)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fun, energetic and professional team. The business is planning some strong growth for the next two years and now is a perfect time to join just as they start to expand!
This company are front runners when it comes to digital development within pharma but they also have a strong hand in Value Communications / Value Proposition projects. Their focus is expanding to a global presence.
- Medium sized business with the team this role sits in being around 8 people
- Progression opportunities
- Offer an excellent benefits package including 25 days holiday and your birthday off!
- Excellent, fun and inclusive culture within the team
- Work with top 10 pharma businesses as well as many others, offering a good range of project types
This role is perfect for someone with around 3/4 years’ experience in a value communications based role or a Market Access Senior Analyst role with experience in delivering project to a high standard.
- Project Management
- Delivery of the project in both managing and hands-on
- Line Management responsibilities
- Significant contribution to qualitative (Value Propositions, Global Value Dossiers, Advisory Boards, Pathway Mapping etc and aid development of Quantitative projects within the Data Science and Digital Team.
- Support the selection, development and retention of the consulting team
- 3-4 years global or UK based Market Access Experience within an agency or consultancy
- Solid knowledge of HTA Systems and preferably the changing NHS landscape
- Experience in both Pre and Post Launch project types
- Strong understanding of the needs of current/emerging payers and their influence over local drug decision making
- An innovative approach to market access and finding new solutions
What should you do next?
This Value Proposition Market Access role is one not to be missed; To discuss this Market Access role further or to find out about other Market Access and Health Economics jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.