Account Coordinator – Healthcare Public Relations – Central London – c£26K DOE
Based in fantastic offices in Central London this award-winning agency believes in providing the highest quality of service to their clients and producing the best development for their team. This entry-level Account Coordinator vacancy is a truly exciting opportunity for someone looking to secure the first step in a rewarding long-term role.
As an Account Coordinator you will be working for an award-winning ranked top 15 independent healthcare agency. The role will be focused on leading pharmaceutical groups, healthcare charities and governmental clients to coordinate their media relations & public relations strategies.
Examples of duties include:
- Project planning and organisation, including developing timelines and contributing to team and client planning meetings
- Building a relationship with the client & managing client events.
- Managing an activity or small project from brief through to completion, such as developing the copy for an infographic.
- Conducting media sell ins, and identifying and securing paid media opportunities
- Using digital and social media to support programmes and developing content for different channels and audiences
To be suitable for this entry-level Account Coordinator opportunity you need to have above all else a keen interest in healthcare PR. You might have carried out a work placement, know someone who works in the industry or attended conferences/networking events to find out more.
- Degree educated (or previous experience within Public Relations)
All manner of subject areas considered from life sciences/creative/journalism/PR
- Entrepreneurial self-starter with a motivated attitude
- Familiarity with the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry
What should you do next?
This entry-level Account Coordinator vacancy is a great role and won’t be around for long! You will be joining a successful, hardworking, and supportive team.
If this sounds like you don’t delay – get in touch with me today!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.