This Account Director role is based in Fleet, which is 30 minutes out of London by direct train. They are a fantastic Healthcare Communications agency that works with a range of clients and are still growing and evolving.
Account Director – Medical Communications - The Company
- A friendly and cohesive team, with the drive and passion to exceed client expectations.
- Real pride in the work they produce
- Highly reputable Healthcare Communications Agency
- Great breadth of experience in-house with client-side pharma and marketing backgrounds.
- Genuine opportunities to diversify skill set and get involved in different areas of the business
- Great location just off the M3 with free onsite parking for drivers, or 30 minutes out of London by direct train.
- Great office environment where banter is encouraged and a long-hours culture is totally discouraged.
As an Account Director, you will join the management team and work on large client accounts on a range of Therapy areas and deliverables.
- This will suit a Senior Account Manager looking for their next step, or an Account Director who wants to join a growing agency where they will be properly supported, recognised, and rewarded for their work.
- Managing accounts: client relations, financial targets, quality
- Business Development: identify new opportunities and be involved in pitches and presentations.
Confident Senior Account Manager or Account Director who wants to join a smaller and more inclusive agency where your ideas and flair will be recognised and rewarded.
- A real passion for delivering high impact and insightful Healthcare communications
- Proven account handling skills
- Demonstration of career progression within previous employment – no job hoppers!
What should you do next?
This Account Director role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work at an award-winning, creative business. To discuss this Account Director role further or to find out about other medical communication jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.