Account Director (PR) - Award-Winning Healthcare PR Agency - Central London - c£55K DOE + Benefits
**Ready to interview and onboard fully remotely!**
Award-winning agency offering the best of both worlds; an independently run, close-knit team offering genuine work-life balance, backed by a larger global networked agency.
This award-winning Healthcare PR agency are Led by a motivating and supportive team of industry experts, backed by a larger networked Group and offering unrivalled flexibility and greater access to work-life balance. You will be joining a successful agency that believes in producing great work but doing so in an environment that offers work-life balance and individual career support:
- Gorgeous modern, open plan offices in Central London, with excellent transport links
- People-centric environment offering flexible working and long-term career investment
- Everyone works from home once a week with an early finish on Friday, office closures for Xmas and bank holidays
- Regular socials, team building activities and genuine appreciation for a good job done
- Award-winning company culture!
As an Account Director at this successful Healthcare PR agency you will use your expert knowledge and account management expertise to take the lead on a variety of UK and Global ethical PR campaigns. You will take ownership of high-value accounts and projects acting as the key point of contact for clients and supporting the wider team throughout:
- Utilising excellent communications skills to provide leadership to your team and guidance for clients
- Seeking out and developing new business opportunities and strategies globally
- Bringing a positive and motivational attitude to the team to mentor junior team members and support the senior leadership team
- Managing budgets, timelines and milestones to ensure maximum profitability and success
To be successful for this Account Director opportunity you will already be working as an Account Director or a Senior Account Manager within ethical healthcare PR for an agency, with an ambitious, driven and motivating attitude. You should possess natural communication skills and a natural ability to bring leadership and guidance to your team and clients. To be successful you should have:
- Passion and enthusiasm for healthcare communications PR
- Determined, eager and curious attitude
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Ability to work under pressure and juggle conflicting demands
- Demonstrable experience as a Senior Account Manager or Account Director in a Healthcare PR Agency
What should you do next?
This Account Director opportunity is a great opportunity for someone looking for a meaningful change of environment. To discuss further, please submit your current CV. If this Healthcare PR role isn't quite for you I'd be more than happy to chat through any other vacancies I'm working on too.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.