Account Director – Global, High Science Medical Communication Agency – London, Oxford or Bucks – to c£65k + bens
This international agency is renowned for working with 90% of the world’s 40 top pharmaceutical companies. They work across a broad range of therapy areas including oncology, rare diseases and specialist medicines. What sets this agency apart from its competitors?
- This agency prides itself on its friendly and collaborative environment, while providing fascinating professional challenges and amazing opportunities.
- This agency offers highly competitive benefits including 29 days annual leave, 4pm Friday finishes, private medical cover and enhanced parental leave.
- This agency truly values its staff and this focus is reflected in their impressive retention rates.
Full ownership of the communications programmes for each client, ranging from strategic input to day-to-day management of tactics.
- Ensure optimal financial management of each account
- Monitor forecast and plans in conjunction with the wider account management team to ensure business objectives are met, on time and within budget.
- Build and maintain professional relationships with opinion leaders in industry and the NHS.
- Manage and influence senior level client contacts, identifying any issues and leading remedial action as required.
- Line management of SAM’s, AM’s, SAE’s and AE’s as appropriate, supporting their development and training.
A seasoned medical communications professional with many years’ experience working for agencies across a range of therapy areas and deliverables.
- Strong understanding of science and medicine, the healthcare environment, and Medical Education / Communications industry.
- Able to quickly understand clients’ therapeutic areas and able to provide strategic input.
- A caring and ambitious leader
- Excellent project management and analytical skills with a keen eye for the account financials.
- Passionate about the delivery of exciting and innovative projects on time and to budget.
What should you do next?
This Account Director role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to enjoy regular client contact, deliver outstanding programmes of work and manage your team to achieve their goals. To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.