Account Director – Innovative Medical Communications Agency – London – £Competitive DoE
Our client is on the lookout for an Account Director to join their lively, collaborative agency working across a range of innovative, multifaceted medical communications projects. This role is ideal for a Senior Account Manager looking to take the next step, or an experienced Account Director who wants to join a unique, growing agency.
This vibrant, passionate agency is well-known for having expertise in a range of innovative deliverables, with a real focus on digital offerings. They have around 50 team members based int heir lively, modern central London offices and are continuing to grow due to a strong pipeline of work.
- This agency runs a market-leading network of websites, which are visited by over 2 million hcps every single month! These websites are used either in consultation with patients or for medical education.
- This agency is also renowned for their hcp events. Their digital capabilities meant they were able to transition their live events (ad-boards, congress, symposia) into virtual alternatives.
- Operate across a wide range of therapy areas, with a particular focus on diabetes, respiratory, woundcare and cardiology.
- They offer a collaborative company culture. They pride themselves on all-pulling together as whole team to help support each other in meeting challenging deadlines.
- Offer industry leading benefits, including 30 days holiday (+bank holidays).
This Account Director role will involve working on behalf of pharmaceutical clients to organise and deliver multifaceted projects, including face-to-face meetings, webcasts, webinars, printed materials and online activities. Whilst maintaining strong client relationships and managing the internal project team. This role involves the following key responsibilities:
- Leading client and team calls at the beginning of the project to advise on best approaches, timelines and budgets.
- Develop strong client relationships throughout the life cycle of the account.
- Create client budgets as well as monitor and review the tracking and reconciled internal budgets.
- Identify and suggest to clients any appropriate amends to timelines throughout the project lifecycle
- Work closely with the Senior Account Director/CSD and Business Development team to create new business opportunities with existing clients, and get involved with pitch presentations
- Mentor and motivate the project teams to manage their workload and assist with training needs
To apply for this Account Director role our client was hoping for applicants with the following skills and experiences:
- Currently working as an Account Director, or Senior Account Manager within a comparable medical communications agency.
- Familiarity running multifaceted projects, such as events, webcasts, printed materials and online activities.
- Strong team management skills
- Experience managing budgets up to £750k
- Computer literate, with an understanding of Zinc/ Veeva, or other similar pharma industry approval processes.
What should you do next?
This Med Comms Account Director role is one not to be missed! To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.