Account Director – Medical Communications Agency – Manchester – £Competitive salary and excellent benefits
Account Director – Manchester – partner with exciting biopharmaceutical clients to deliver client services excellence. An opportunity to be part of a fully integrated global group who work with clients from early phase discovery through to product commercialisation.
The Medical Communications team sit within a broader Communications team including Advertising, PR, Creative and Digital colleagues. The Communications team are then part of a wider business who work with biopharmaceutical clients, often from initial lab discovery through to product commercialisation.
- Unique business model combining global CRO and global CCO
- Offer end-to-end fully integrated solutions for their biopharmaceutical clients
- UK, European and global accounts
- Close knit Communications team based in impressive modern serviced offices in central Manchester, working on Rare Diseases and Fertility accounts
- Produce multichannel and multinational campaigns with deliverables spanning strategic planning, publication planning, medical education and content creation for material such as technical documents, dossiers, slides, animations, websites and apps - accessible, coherent copy for any channel that a HCP can access.
- This role is to ensure the strong partnership to the clients and deliver excellent client services, leading by example
- You will be driving high levels of quality and satisfaction along with using buisness acumen to seek out new opportunities
- A main objective of this role is to ensure a fantastic client services team and bringing together these individuals to achieve any project goal
- Running weekly meetings to set business objectives for the client, strategically and financially.
- Must be educated to degree level
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience working within a similar level within a medical communications agency
- Solutions focused
- Ability and experience of leading a team with direct reports
- Strong attention to detail and great proof reading skills
- Strong financial and commercial acumen
What should you do next?
This Account Director role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work in a variety of therapy areas with a supportive team. To discuss this Account Director role further or to find out about other medical communications jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.