Account Director – Medical Communications / Medical Education agency – London – £Competitive Salary and benefits
Market leaders for over 20 years, combining science with creativity, where people come first, our client are continuing to grow due to new business wins with openings for an Account Director
This medical communications agency offer:
- 33 days annual leave + birthdays off
- Flexible working around 10am-4pm core hours
- Private healthcare, healthcare cashback plan, enhanced pension + death in service x4 salary
- Extensive training and support for employees at all levels
- Full homeworking flexibility long term
- This role will be a crucial part of the day to day management of clients and that relationship
- Building those relationships should be something that you enjoy
- Leading a successful team across a wide range of medical communication projects
- Showing strong leadership skills coupled with great business acumen
- You will have a junior team to mentor, guiding your team, offering support and help
- Will have around 5 years plus relevant agency experience
- Be strategic and have great problem solving skills
- Able to capture a room when presenting, great communication skills
- Must have line management/mentoring experience
- A range of experience in therapy areas and types of clients
- Experience in being part of a process with new business initiative
What should you do next?
This Account Director role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work with a great team in an award winning business. To discuss this Account Director role further or to find out about other Medical Communication jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.