Account Director - Digital Communications Agency – London – £Competitive plus great benefits
A Digital Medical Communications agency that think strategically. With experience and passion for communications this company create beautiful design and inspiring work with their in-house medical writing, strategy, account management, video, design and digital studios. The company pride themselves on their innovative programmes which are trustworthy and completely accurate online content. They have had continuous, sustainable growth and therefore now looking to expand their client service team.
- Ensuring the management of projects, including timelines and budget with the project management team
- Able to identify and issues and trouble shoot, ensuring client always remains happy with the work
- Managing a team and mentoring when applicable, ensuring they understand and follow agency processes
- Get involved with sharing ideas and solutions for any processes or work that would make a project run at its optimum
- Communicating with client to keep them informed of progress or changes, ensuring their satisfaction
- Collaborating with the Editorial team to outline content direction and strategy based on the client brief
- Making sure the team are quality checking and supporting Editorial team
- Ensuring the team can manage the development of the various digital assets
- Looking for business opportunity for organic business growth
- Must have at least 1 year experience working in a Medical Communications Agency as an Account Director
- Must be experienced in managing a digital promotional and medical education campaigns
- Experience in leading a team of 2 or more people
- A problem solving, can-do attitude
What should you do next?
This Account Director role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work at a leading digital med coms agency and grow a team. To discuss this Account Director role further or to find out about other medical communication jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.