Account Director - Medical Communications and Education Agency – North West – £Competitive plus great benefits – WFH, FT or PT – flexible arrangements available
A Medical Communications and Education agency that are forward thinking and supportive. They value and trust their colleagues so take a different approach. They are looking for the right individual and can offer full time/part time/ remote working or an all-hours contract to suit your lifestyle and requirements.
This company provide medical content and education for healthcare professionals globally. Working with some the world’s top pharma companies they have built up a strong reputable name that the highly skilled professional team have passionately worked for.
- Partner with Industry leaders across Western Europe, the US, Middle East, Africa. Latin America and Asia
- They have trained thousands of doctors and pharmacists spanning across multiple therapy areas. Strategically focused they deliver medical communications programs digitally and virtually along with offering customized content development, delivering insightful programs which build strong relationships.
- Offer tailored multi-lingual and multi-cultural solutions.
This is an exciting opportunity for a committed Account Director to join a business that is truly different from the rest.
- Oversee the delivery of medical communication programmes.
- First point of contact with international clients and faculty, building strong relationships in order to support the projects.
- Working directly with internal teams to deliver each programme to the best quality, on time and on budget.
- Oversee all project timelines and ensure each milestone is met effectively.
- Contribute to company development, organic growth as well as new business.
- Happy to travel internationally.
A seasoned medical communication professional with a couple of years’ experience working as an Account Director, and keen to join a small, independent agency and really make an impact.
- Excited about joining a truly global team and work on international projects
- You must be a self-starter and enjoy having autonomy to work but also work in an international team.
- Willing to learn and develop within the role.
- Experience working virtually is an added advantage.
What should you do next?
This Account Director role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to join a small dedicated team with a passion for developing medical content for healthcare professionals. To discuss this Account Director role further or to find out about other medical communication jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.