Account Director – Healthcare Communications Agency – Cambridge, UK or Remote, UK – £DOE + bonus + benefits
Offering experienced Senior Account Manager or Account Directors a highly collaborative and strategic role.
Working in a role where you are not restricted by your experience, you will work across the full scope of projects.
- Identifying client needs and creating new opportunities for the agency.
- Opportunity to create and implement strategic plans and insights to develop project and accounts.
- Working collaboratively with the wider team to exceed the clients’ expectations.
- Working on varied projects from new launches, patient research and engagement, to communications supporting patients with their disease or aiding doctors to make decisions.
- Leading on pitch development which will include creating communication strategies.
- Responsibility for client budgets
- Ensuring a project is delivered on time, in budget and to the highest standard.
- An opportunity to be more creative and have more exposure to advertising side if desired.
This agency is known for their patient-centric, quality over quantity approach and have a reputation for producing engaging, insightful, and hard-hitting campaigns that combine scientific rigor with a creative twist.
- Operating for over 10 years and have won a number of awards for being a great place to work and offering a true work life balance.
- Opportunity to work from the office if you wish, with Covid guidelines in place to keep everyone feeling safe.
- Convenient office location, within walking distance of local train station, cycle route from Cambridge and onsite parking
- Focus on employee wellbeing, support, and development.
- Health benefits such as private healthcare, cycle to work, annual flu jab, free sport shoes, annual eye tests.
- Other benefits include bonus scheme, pension, birthdays off, flexible working, “no long hours” policy
To be considered for this Account Director vacancy, you will be able to demonstrate:
- 5 years’ solid Account Management experience within medical communications/education
- Experience of managing communication projects at the same time.
- You must be a strong strategic and creative thinker.
- 2 years’ mentoring and leadership experience.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ability to build strong working relationships across all levels.
What should you do next?
This Account Director role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work for an agency dedicated to creating communications which creates an impact on the lives of both HCPs and patients.
To discuss this Account Director role further or to find out about other Medical Education/ Medical Communications jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.