Account Director – Creative Healthcare Consultancy – UK-Remote/ Greater London – c£60K+ & Flexible Working
The brainchild of a team of branding and advertising experts from across Healthcare Communications, this healthcare consultancy is all about doing things differently, producing great results, and taking control over your own work.
If you want the flexibility to manage your own time/workload, the chance to take control of your own career and the opportunity to work in partnership with the world’s leading pharma clients then look no further!
A healthcare communications consultancy that believes in doing things differently! Founded by industry experts with years of agency experience under their belt they firmly believe in creating an open, flexible and trusting team environment made up of passionate and dedicated individuals.
- Exciting projects combining promotional and educational brand campaigns for healthcare leaders
- Flexibility to manage your own hours, workload, and geographical location on a day to day basis
- Office locations available in Southern England and IT equipment delivered to your location
- Friday afternoon virtual get-togethers to celebrate the week and ease into the weekend
- Great holidays, pension and private healthcare allowance as well as competitive salaries
- A great opportunity to work in a grown-up environment where you can take control of your career!
As an Account Director, you will play a pivotal role in the delivery of exciting promotional and educational campaigns on behalf of the world’s leading healthcare organisations. You will take the lead in building strong client relationships and developing an in-depth understanding of a clients’ unique business:
- Taking the lead in the delivery of varied communications campaigns focused on high science, secondary care, and rare disease RX accounts
- Using your in-depth brand development experience to provide expert consultation in line with a clients’ unique business and competitor analysis
- Fostering strong relationships with clients and colleagues alike
- Developing business opportunities for clients and the agency
- Mentoring and developing the knowledge and experience of junior agency team members
This healthcare consultancy is seeking ambitious, driven and outstanding healthcare client services experts to join their team as an Account Director. You will need to have a solid level of experience within a healthcare communications agency and be able to take the lead on demanding accounts:
- You will enjoy taking the lead and be excited by a new challenge!
- With a solid background of experience as a Senior Account Manager or Account Director in a healthcare communications agency, you will be ready to hit the ground running
- You should have a Life Sciences degree and an ability to handle high science information
- You will be proactive and highly-organised with excellent project management skills
- You will be looking to join a close-knit, healthcare consultancy to be a key player in its’ long-term growth and success – in return for a generous salary, great benefits, and flexibility!
What should you do next?
This Account Director role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to join a new and exciting healthcare consultancy where you can put your skills to the test. To discuss this Account Director role further or to find out about other Healthcare Communications jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.