Account Director – Boutique Healthcare Advertising Agency – South-East England – c£60K + Benefits
If you’re looking to join one of the most supportive and friendliest teams in Healthcare Advertising then look no further! This boutique, independent healthcare advertising agency boasts a close-knit and supportive environment that goes above and beyond to nurture, develop and look after their team enjoying new business wins and exceptional growth. They are seeking an Account Director to contribute to a company culture that puts their team first.
This boutique independent healthcare advertising agency based in South-East England continues to go from strength to strength and due to their ongoing success is seeking an Account Director to join their senior account handling team. They are an agency that truly looks after their team and throughout the past year have really pulled together to make an agency that shines:
- Supportive, friendly, and driven close-knit team with a flexible approach to work/life balance
- Suburban location-based outside of the chaos of Central London but with great transport links and offering a flexible approach to the office
- A grown-up company culture that believes in producing high-quality work and building long-term relationships with their clients
- Offering collaborative remote working with daily kick-off meetings, regular socials, and little, off-the-cuff perks
As an Account Director at this boutique healthcare advertising agency, you will be working alongside a fantastic team made up of senior leadership, account handlers, creatives, and writers. Working on a varied portfolio of pharmaceutical accounts you will respond to varied briefs to produce innovative and engaging work:
- Working on a range of client accounts including pharmaceutical, healthcare, and generics
- Working alongside the senior account handling team to ensure account timelines are met and budgets adhered to
- Building lasting relationships with clients and seeking new business opportunities
- Pitching for new business and delivering presentations to clients and internal teams
- Bringing a positive and motivational attitude to the team to mentor junior team members and support the senior leadership team
To be successful for this Account Director opportunity you will have a solid foundation of experience working as a Senior Account Manager / Account Director within a healthcare advertising agency; understand the mechanics of the role and be a real-self starter comfortable getting started in a role working remotely!
To be successful you should have:
- Have solid agency experience gained within healthcare advertising
- Be a determined, self-motivated and conscientious individual
- Be accustomed to working in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Possess excellent communication and relationship-building skills, the ability to work under pressure and juggle conflicting demands
What should you do next?
This Account Director opportunity is a great opportunity for someone looking for a meaningful change of environment. To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.