Account Director (Digital Marketing) – Independent Healthcare Comms Agency – Central London – £Generous Salary + Great Benefits
This specialist digital healthcare comms agency offering a creative and innovative approach to healthcare advertising & marketing and medical education is seeking an experienced Account Director to join their growing Client Services function and head up a team.
With a uniquely creative and digital approach to Healthcare Communications this agency works with clients across the pharmaceutical, healthcare and patient communities to create truly innovative and creative promotional and educational campaigns. They are a close-knit and supportive team of experts passionate about what they do! This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Account Director looking to make a meaningful career move:
- Modern offices based in Central London set up for collaborative and adaptable working
- Offering flexibility with a balance between home and office working
- Exciting projects that cover creative healthcare advertising and educational campaigns
- Hardworking, dedicated and friendly team of experts passionate about communications!
- An independent agency that has complete freedom to promote their team at any time and to reward hard work
As an Account Director at this agency you will head up a business unit, looking after 2-3 key Accounts across multiple therapy areas. Acting as the main point of contact for the client you will be a key component in delivering innovative projects that exceed client expectations:
- Overseeing projects including timelines, resource and planning with particular focus on costs
- Takes the lead with clients’ strategic planning and overall goals, advising and consulting
- Manages team to provide leadership, mentoring and to allocate work
- Ensures all of the teams’ work is completed to the highest standard of detail and care
- Collaborates with writing and creative teams to outline clear and details briefs
- Actively contributes to the success of the agency through business development, awareness and marketing
To be successful for this Account Director position you should have at least 1 years’ experience as an Account Director in Healthcare Communications agency. You will be experienced delivering marketing, digital and medical education campaigns for different audiences and across varied deliverables! If you have a varied skillset and a real passion for healthcare comms then look no further!
- Experience working as an Account Director for an integrated Healthcare Communications Agency
- Accustomed to marketing, digital and medical education campaigns
- Experienced leading on account strategies and long-term goals
- Line management experience overseeing 2+ reports
- Life Sciences Degree
What should you do next?
This Account Director role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to combine a passion for healthcare marketing and medical communications with a digital and creative twist! To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.