Account Director (Events) – Medical Communications – London/Remote – £Competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
A full-service global communications agency that offers end to end Sci Com solutions across the whole product lifecycle. Working with top pharma companies, they have growth plans to double in size over the next 3 years.
This forward thinking, innovative business is winning exciting Global pieces of work.
- A full-service Medical Communications agency based in the USA and Europe.
- The company support the clients from Phase 2 onwards.
- Able to provide effective communications programs for healthcare professionals, payers and patients.
- The Medical and Patient Communications group is developing strongly with a stable, supportive unit.
- Taking overall responsibility and accountability for the direction, delivery, finance and management of select clients.
- Support Account Management, leading on delivery of a global, European and US based clients.
- Always maintaining in-depth knowledge of customer organisations, always keeping clear pathways of communication.
- Provide strategic direction on the accounts, involving all sections of the program.
- Working collaboratively with the Project Management team to ensure the delivery of the program, taking overall responsibility for the quality and customer satisfaction.
- Responsibility for finance, including sales, profitability targets and budget agreement and sign off.
- Contribute and take proactive actions to maximise growth of accounts.
- Must have a proven background of management, and delivery of congress, symposia, stand-alone meetings, digital and exhibitions.
- Experience within Account Management within medical communications or Life Science.
- Must have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Must enjoy and have a proven background to work collaboratively within a global team.
- A great strategic thinker.
- The ability to develop and maintain great working relationships.
What should you do next?
This Account Director role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work at a fantastic business with top pharmaceutical companies. To discuss this Account Director role further or to find out about other Medical Communication jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.