Account Director – Events - Medical Communications - London/Remote – 4 day week as standard (full time salary) & Bonus & Benefits
Are you seeking your next Account Director role that offers a greater work-life balance by working 4 days a week? This Multi-award-winning medical communications agency is looking for a motivated and tenacious individual to join their London- based team.
This small and collaborative agency focus on delivering medical communications to aid both healthcare professionals and clients.
- Multi-award-winning including UK Best Workplaces and Excellence in Wellbeing
- Platinum accredited for investors in people
- Operate on a 4 day work week for a competitive full time salary
- Flexible working hours/ days
- Focus on personal development and training
- Great benefits such as discretionary bonus, breakfast, and snacks daily, social events, eye tests, pension, employee-owned, etc
- Great working environment and location (easily accessible)
- Providing strategic lead on account, being a source of advice for the team.
- Implement and monitor team processes ensuring there is high quality results in line with clients needs and wants.
- Working with all the account leads to set and manage the financial targets.
- Growing accounts organically that are managed by the client service team.
- Leading and input on clients strategic and tactical plans.
- Lead and execute a variety of events across a range of accounts.
- An established Senior Account Manager ready for the next step OR Account Director medical communications, healthcare advertising, event management, or healthcare PR.
- A science background is NOT essential.
- Must have experience managing financial targets and budgets.
- Must be a great team leader and used to developing individuals.
- Experienced in congress/events OR events management.
- Must have exceptional client services skills.
What should you do next?
This Account Director role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work at a fantastic business with top pharmaceutical companies. To discuss this Account Director role further or to find out about other Medical Communication jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.