Account Director (Healthcare Advertising) – Independent Healthcare Agency – London – c£50K + Lifestyle Benefits + Bonus Scheme
This independent healthcare advertising agency really stands out from the crowd; with an all-encompassing approach to healthcare they have accounts within health & wellness, sports, fitness, consumer and global pharma. So, if you’re looking for variety and the chance to work on projects that you are passionate about then please get in touch!
A well-established, independent healthcare advertising agency renowned for it’s creative approach to healthcare communications is seeking an Account Director to join their growing team. This agency is a close-knit team of experts passionate about health:
- Great location with offices based outside of Central London but in easy commuting distance and parking!
- Flexible approach to working from home and office
- Friendly, hardworking and social team with a supportive company culture
- They work on a wide variety of campaigns and therapeutic areas including OTC, Consumer, health, sport, fitness and global pharma
As an Account Director you will work closely with the Client Services Director, taking the lead on your own accounts and nurturing your immediate team. This agency believes in giving their team the support needed as well as the autonomy to use your own initiative.
- Overseeing overall account management and taking the lead on client relationships
- Working with an Account Manager and Senior Account Executive to deliver work
- Updating creative teams and senior members of client services on timings and budgets
- Communicating creative briefs, along getting involved in the brand planning and creative process
- Attending client briefings, contributing to ideas generation and collaborating with the team
This is a fantastic Account Director opportunity for someone with solid agency experience as an Senior Account Manager looking to step up or an experienced Account Director looking to join an agency that will truly invest in your long-term career. You should have experience working in a healthcare communications agency and be able to hit the ground running!
- You will ideally have 3-4 years’ agency experience
- A life science / marketing related degree
- A passion for health-related communications
- Fantastic communication skills both written and verbally
- A real team player looking to join a hardworking and dedicated team
What should you do next?
This Account Director job is a great role and won’t be around for long! So don’t delay. If you are unsure and need some advice, give me a ring, otherwise just click apply, upload your CV and send, it’s really that easy!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.