Account Director– Healthcare PR Agency – Global Accounts – London / Hybrid
We are currently supporting a Healthcare Public Relations Agency on the search for Account Director. This is a fantastic opportunity for an established AD or Account Manager to move to an agency where their skills can truly develop and expand.
This is a medium size global accounts agency and they have won numerous awards over the years from groups such as PRWeek, MM+M and PRovoke to name a few.
They define themselves as a “whole spectrum” agency. This agency has worked up to taking on full portfolios for pharma agencies across global Rx including ethical data comms, disease awareness, public affairs & policy across multiple therapy areas.
In terms of therapy areas, they have a wide range including oncology, HIV, rare disease, women’s health, cardio, and diabetes. The majority of this group’s accounts are global with great opportunity to develop your skills and experience
As an Account Director at this successful Healthcare PR agency, you will use your expert knowledge and account management expertise to take the lead on a variety of PR campaigns. You will take ownership of high-value accounts and projects acting as the key point of contact for clients and supporting the wider team throughout:
- Utilising excellent communications skills to provide leadership to your team and guidance for clients
- Seeking out and developing new business opportunities and strategies globally
- Bringing a positive and motivational attitude to the team to mentor junior team members and support the senior leadership team
- Managing budgets, timelines and milestones to ensure maximum profitability and success
To be successful for this Account Director opportunity you will already be working as an Account Director or a Senior Account Manager within healthcare PR for an agency, with an ambitious, driven and motivating attitude. You should possess natural communication skills and a natural ability to bring leadership and guidance to your team and clients. To be successful you should have:
- Passion and enthusiasm for healthcare communications PR
- Determined, eager and curious attitude
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Ability to work under pressure and juggle conflicting demands
- Demonstrable experience as a Senior Account Manager or Account Director in a Healthcare PR Agency
What should you do next?
This Account Director opportunity is a great opportunity for someone looking for a meaningful change of environment. To discuss further, please submit your current CV. If this Healthcare PR role isn't quite for you I'd be more than happy to chat through any other vacancies I'm working on too.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.