Account Director – Independent Healthcare Consultancy – London/Remote Hybrid – c£65k + Benefits
This independent healthcare consultancy prides itself on providing innovative marketing and communications solutions to their varied portfolio of client partners across the healthcare landscape; from global pharma to not-for-profit.
If you’re looking for something different to a typical healthcare comms agency, then get in touch today!
My client is a hugely successful and growing independent consultancy that’s passionate about all things healthcare! Boasting a diverse client portfolio including global pharma, health technology, charitable organisations and health services no two days will be the same whilst developing innovative solutions to their communications needs from strategic positioning, communications strategies and market development planning.
- Modern offices in Central London offering a great space for regular meetings and collaborative working offering flexibility between the office and home
- A team of experts passionate about healthcare and new developments in the health sector
- The chance to work with some of the most exciting and ground-breaking clients in health
- Currently undergoing an exciting period of growth, this is a unique opportunity to be involved from the beginning
- Bonus scheme, great holiday allowance and a competitive salary
- Ongoing training and development centred around you and your skills
As an Account Director you will be working with a portfolio of pharmaceutical, health tech and life sciences companies to develop their market position through communications strategies…you will also develop new clients and grow your client-base:
- Working as an expert consultant to develop bespoke strategies and plans to help your clients achieve their goals
- Overseeing projects from start to finish to achieve objectives in budget and within a set timeframe
- Mentoring and overseeing your team of Account Managers and Account Executives to develop their potential and achieve their goals
- Working collaboratively and commercially to provide the best possible service to clients, identifying areas for new business and potential growth
This is a unique opportunity for a Senior Account Manager or Account Director currently working in healthcare communications looking for something a bit different. If you’re passionate about healthcare communications but want more variety, more flexibility and to work in partnership with your clients then this is for you.
- You should be an expert in healthcare and life sciences communications
- Experience working within a communications consultancy across different channels and methods is essential
- You should be detail-orientated but with the ability to take on a strategic/big picture approach
- A flexible approach to the office is essential with regular travel to London for client and team meetings (0-3 days per week)
- An enthusiastic and positive attitude is essential!
What should you do next?
This Account Director role is one not to be missed and as such a unique opportunity won’t be around for long! To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.