Account Director - Medical Communications –US– Competitive ££
One if the world’s top health networks who combine science, creative and strategy, to deliver industry leading services to their clients. With over 2.500 employees in 60 offices across 20 countries they come together, united by their ethos: to help their clients have a meaningful impact for healthier and happier lives.
As a constant winner of several awards this agency is built on values, diversity and inclusion. They strive to be leaders in sustainability and purpose.
- People are their most valuable asset.
- They apply their scientific and strategic know-how to identify a route to success.
- Commitment to the long-term health of communities around the world
- Lead and direct the client accounts within the agency, overall responsibility for the client service team.
- Working with the client, understanding their focus, advising strategically, identifying options to grow the business where possible.
- Guiding and positively motivating internal teams, anticipating any issues, and collaboratively working to resolve these with colleagues.
- Working with senior scientific teams, ensuring the correct team resource levels.
- Participating in delivery of the training and development for the account and agency client service team.
- Provide strategic input to account planning and develop planning slide decks.
- Understand the commercial strategy for products within and across accounts,
- Strong understanding of business focus, resourcing, financials, forecasts.
- Maintaining and securing profitable ongoing business opportunities.
- Must be already at a senior level within a Medical Communication Agency.
- Used to working with big teams, motivating and guiding.
- Ability to manage pressure and deadlines.
- A team player with excellent motivational skills and loves working as a team.
- Must be upbeat and positive mindset and able to wear a smile every day.
What should you do next?
This Account Director role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work independently with a forward thinking agency. To discuss this Account Director role further or to find out about other medical communication jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.