Account Director – Medical Communications –London/Remote– £Competitive salary and great benefits
This company are a family of creative strategy and communication agencies that deliver innovative and impactful work for their pharmaceutical, healthcare and wellness clients globally.
From their homes their talented people work together to develop and execute fully integrated campaigns.
They pride themselves on their ‘thinking outside of the box’, their spirit and their commitment to always think laterally in pursuit of the very best results.
- Leading tactical delivery across account(s),
- Act as day‐to‐day account lead with internal team and with client, and project lead for large/complex projects.
- You will input into and implement client strategic program and review all account content to ensure alignment with client brief/objectives and account/product strategy
- Build strong, lasting relationships with clients.
- Lead strategic discussions with clients; lead the routine organization, management, and training of account team
- Manage and direct/lead account team according to best practice with regular team meetings, reviews, feedback, coaching and development, effective delegation
- Motivate team and ensure a productive and creative, and can‐do team environment
- With SAD/CSD, conduct client reviews, provide feedback to the wider team and assist in the development and implementation of action plans where required
- Negotiating overall account budget and finance with clients in conjunction with senior support
- Must have great communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Line management and mentoring experience
- A range of experience across a number of different therapy areas
- A strategic, problem solving, can-do attitude
- Experience in managing digital and medical education campaigns is an advantage but not essential
- Positive and motivated attitude
- Optimistic and forward thinking
What should you do next?
This Account Director role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work with global clients in a supportive team. To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.