Account Director – Medical Communications – London/North West – £competitive
This agency brings together deep scientific knowledge, specialist expertise and a global understanding to improve health outcomes and patient wellbeing. From brand strategy to creative campaigns; multi-channel marketing to brand & disease awareness; corporate and internal motivation campaigns to sales aids. If it’s a brand solution, we do it. With generous paid holidays, health insurance programs and ongoing development opportunities this is a company that have their people at the forefront of what they do
- This agency is also renowned for their hcp events. Their digital capabilities meant they were able to transition their live events (ad-boards, congress, symposia) into virtual alternatives.
- Operate across a wide range of therapy areas, with a particular focus on diabetes, respiratory, woundcare and cardiology.
- They offer a collaborative company culture. They pride themselves on all-pulling together as whole team to help support each other in meeting challenging deadlines.
- Offer industry leading benefits, including 30 days holiday (+bank holidays).
- Managing Full ownership of the omnichannel programme for each client, ranging from strategic input to day-to-day management of tactics (based on the specific needs for each account)
- Ensure all account team members take ownership of their business and appropriate levels of responsibility
- Full ownership of the omnichannel programme for each client, ranging from strategic input to day-to-day management of tactics (based on the specific needs for each account)
- Ensure optimal financial management of each account and demonstrate a clear understanding of all financial processes within the business
- Lead pitches
- Thorough understanding of the clients’ business objectives, product strategy and relevant therapeutic area. Clear communication of this to all internal team members, as relevant
- A skilled problem solver with an eye for detail
- Fill the agency team with confidence that you can drive the brand accounts forward
- Confident to lead pitches with aplomb and uncover new business opportunities
- Passionate about healthcare, digital tactics and improving marketing campaigns
- A confident leader, with a complete understanding of what it takes to lead a busy account handling team
- Pro-actively apply thorough understanding of the client’s therapeutic area and ability to provide strategic input
- Approachable hands-on manager, trainer and delegator with strong leadership skills
- The ability to distil complex information and produce simple, compelling briefs
- Be uplifting and motivational
What should you do next?
This Account Director role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work at an established award winning business and progress.
To discuss this Account Director role further or to find out about other medical communication jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.