Account Director – Medical Communications – Offices based in Manchester & London also Working from home options – £Competitive Salary and great benefits!
The Medical Communications team sit within a broader Communications team including Advertising, PR, Creative and Digital colleagues. The Communications team are part of a wider business working with biopharmaceutical clients, often from initial lab discovery through to product commercialisation. They are a fully integrated biopharmaceutical solutions company. Great benefits include flexi hours, Free lunch once a week, early finish Fridays, relaxation allowance to spend how you like, bonus schemes, working form home.
This forward thinking, innovative business are winning exciting Global pieces of work.
- Unique business model combining global CRO and global CCO
- Offer end-to-end fully integrated solutions for their biopharmaceutical clients
- UK, European and global accounts
- Close knit Communications team based in impressive modern serviced offices in central Manchester, working on Rare Diseases and Fertility accounts
- Produce multichannel and multinational campaigns with deliverables spanning strategic planning, publication planning, medical education and content creation for material such as technical documents, dossiers, slides, animations, websites and apps - accessible, coherent copy for any channel that a HCP can access.
- Understand and oversee the management of client accounts.
- Using strength of relations to build and grow agency business.
- Lead on development of strategy, creative and digital; guiding and leading team on this.
- Take the lead of pitches and proposals.
- Responsibility for budgets and financials.
- Strategic guidance to the team and ensure successful project execution.
- Keep ahead of competitors by understanding the market activity.
- Asses and direct creative work against the briefs and objectives.
- Manage direct reports. Mentor and motivate team.
- Actively encourage a learning and open environment.
- Must be degree educated.
- Must have around 3 years of experience within a similar role.
- Must be solution focused – have positive ideas in the face of gaps.
- Good financial/budget experience.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Enjoy working in fast paced environment with a supportive team.
- Must be able to influence and promote a positive environment.
- Great organisational and communication skills.
What should you do next?
This Account Director role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work at a fantastic business with top pharmaceutical companies. To discuss this Account Director role further or to find out about other Medical Communication jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.