Account Director – Medical Communications – London/Manchester/Remote - £Competitive Salary and excellent benefits – Fantastic team environment and support – Flexible working
An award winning creative and scientific communications company that offers a highly collaborative environment with specialist teams in events, digital platforms, applications, film, exhibitions, scientific communications as well as patient engagement and educational programme materials.
- This agency is an award winning global scientific engagement partner.
- At the forefront of tailored medicine with in-house expert teams in a range of therapy areas.
- They provide medical strategies, training, medical communications, and market solutions.
- The company have grown 25% in the last year and plans to do the same next year are well in motion, so they are looking for individuals who want to grow and be part of something.
- The company have a comprehensive list of benefits and flexibility it a key part of the working environment.
- Acting as an ambassador to the client, being confident in all the services that can be offered,
- Having knowledge of the client strategy, product positioning, and culture to communicate effectively as possible.
- Guiding the clients confidently through what they should be doing based on their strategy.
- Regulatory mapping out product obstacles and able to communicate this effectively and positively to turn this into an opportunity to add value to the client.
- Delivering excellence right from the brief through to delivery, excellent communication and cross functional working.
- Confidentiality discussing budget and value with client, good negotiate and lead budget meetings and strategy.
- Apply learning time for Account Managers and Executives, encouraging and supporting career goals with encouraging advise.
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience working within a healthcare agency as Account Director or Senior Account Manager
- Experienced in leading growing accounts from pre-launch through to launch
- Experienced in overseeing the delivery of commercial and medical projects.
- Used to leading in creative and scientific client pitches.
- Positive and encouraging attitude towards any obstacles.
- Confident in managing financial budgets and negotiations.
What should you do next?
This Account Director role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work with global clients in a supportive team. To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.