Account Director Medical Healthcare – Location /Remote – Competitive ££
This role is a fantastic opportunity for an someone who is looking for a vibrant, creative independent agency where they will be part of a supportive team making a real difference. Through promotional, strategic, medical education or training initiatives, their agile and forward-thinking mindset enables successful client partnerships globally.
An independent healthcare agency who prides themselves on the ability of its experienced team who are agile, innovative, and able to bring science to life in a fast-changing environment.
- Develop compelling stories that capture emotions and make science exciting and simple for all audiences.
- They apply their scientific and strategic know-how to identify a rout to success.
- Developing impactful and clear communication through creativity and speaking to those at the heart of the projects.
- Bringing brands to life through fantastic communication, customer insight and an in depth understanding of the science
- Responsible for the successful running of their designated accounts, ensuring a stress-free development of all its activities.
- Working alongside our clients as a valued partner who can be relied upon to provide solutions with a smile.
- Maintains organisation and efficiency, even when managing multiple clients and initiatives.
- Dedicated to understanding the client’s world (their goals, priorities, brand, strategy & competition) to challenge and inspire them.
- Influential, impactful and clear communication, seamlessly adapting to audience and situation.
- Effective and fair delegation to their team, ensuring all team members feel respected and fulfilled.
- Ensuring the client’s needs and expectations are not only met, but exceeded.
- Must be an Account Director level within a medical communications agency or a Senior Account Manager looking to take the step up.
- A natural leader and team player with excellent motivational skills and the ability to unite and inspire.
- Leader who fosters a fun and nurturing team environment
- You should be able to demonstrate good business acumen and confident delivering pitches.
- Innovator who drives the right processes for excellence
- Must be used to dealing with budgets, tracking and finance.
- Used to mentoring and preferably line managed but not essential.
What should you do next?
This Account Director role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work independently with a forward thinking agency. To discuss this Account Director role further or to find out about other medical communication jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.