Account Director (PR) – Digital & Media Healthcare PR Agency - Central London - £60K+ DOE
**Ready to interview and onboard fully remotely!**
Award-winning agency with a focus on digital, influencer relations & media PR.
This agency was originally the PR division of an established agency – bought out by a collective of independent agencies they now offer both a start-up independent environment with wider backing.
This agency focuses on real-world insights combined with creativity to deliver effective, engaging campaigns.
This is an opportunity to join a small tight-knit team, with great autonomy and influence over how you operate, with a chance to develop and grow in both skills & responsibilities.
- Strong focus on “futureproofing” alongside influencer & media relations
Developing modern skills for a modern world.
- Fully flexible hybrid working - Work from home & Flexible start/finish times.
- A total of 29 days holidays – 25 plus an additional 3 at our Christmas shutdown plus your birthday
- Flexible start and finish times around core office hours of 10am-4pm
- 4 pm Friday finish
- A training platform that provides access to self-paced and face-to-face learning & development
- Private Medical Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced parental leave
- Casual dress code
- Active CSR community supporting a range of worthwhile causes
As an Account Director at this successful Healthcare PR agency, you will use your expert knowledge and account management expertise to take the lead on a variety of PR campaigns. You will take ownership of high-value accounts and projects acting as the key point of contact for clients and supporting the wider team throughout:
- Utilising excellent communications skills to provide leadership to your team and guidance for clients
- Seeking out and developing new business opportunities and strategies globally
- Bringing a positive and motivational attitude to the team to mentor junior team members and support the senior leadership team
- Managing budgets, timelines and milestones to ensure maximum profitability and success
To be successful for this Account Director opportunity you will already be working as an Account Director or a Senior Account Manager within healthcare PR for an agency, with an ambitious, driven and motivating attitude. You should possess natural communication skills and a natural ability to bring leadership and guidance to your team and clients. To be successful you should have:
- Passion and enthusiasm for healthcare communications PR
- Determined, eager and curious attitude
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Ability to work under pressure and juggle conflicting demands
- Demonstrable experience as a Senior Account Manager or Account Director in a Healthcare PR Agency
What should you do next?
This Account Director opportunity is a great opportunity for someone looking for a meaningful change of environment. To discuss further, please submit your current CV. If this Healthcare PR role isn't quite for you I'd be more than happy to chat through any other vacancies I'm working on too.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.