Account Director - Vibrant Medical Communications Agency – Central London or Remote – £Competitive Salary and benefits, very flexible hours.
Med Comms agency with vibrant and fun culture, supportive environment and exciting, engaging, creative projects are seeking a Scientific Editor to join their team.
Get the best of both worlds – a close-knit small medical education division of a global, well-known group.
- Excellent training and development starting with a thorough induction scheme, a bespoke training package, regular annual appraisals, and reward schemes
- 70% international / 30% national accounts within Oncology, Rare Diseases, Ophthalmology, Haematology, medical devices, diabetes, and Dermatology
- Collaborate with other internal teams such as behaviour change, creative, digital, patient engagement and content development
- Modern offices in a trendy area of central London surrounded by boutique shops, well known branded shops, coffee shops and restaurants.
- Fantastic list of benefits including discounted gym membership, bonus scheme, subsidised restaurant and roof terrace bar, Health shield cashback plan, season ticket loans, enhanced maternity pay and lots more
- Flexible working around core hours of 10am-4pm, homeworking
You would be working with an ambitious and supportive health communications teams’ team across creative, digital and medical education. This is a key role within the agency, and you will have the ability to deliver strategy and direction needed to produce results. Working across arrange of projects delivering educational programmes.
- Managing and directing all accounts under your remit, building strong business relations with the clients and account teams.
- Liaising with the client regular, consulting on strategic direction.
- Proactive development of existing accounts, spotting growth opportunities when they arise.
- Demonstrate excellent forward planning, innovation, and creativity.
- Financial reporting and forecasting, ensuring accounts under your remit are profitable, invoicing and budget tracking.
- Excellent client and team handling skills.
- Strong presentation, writing and verbal skills.
To apply for this Account Director opportunity, our client was hoping for candidates with the following skills and experiences:
- Be an experienced Senior Account Manager looking to take a step up OR an already established Account Director within healthcare communications/education background.
- Experienced in managing a team and having direct reports.
- Experienced in leading on projects timelines and budget.
- Must be a strong leader and team player able to work collaboratively.
- Must have experience in making key strategic decisions.
- Passion for healthcare industry.
What should you do next?
This Account Manager role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work in exciting therapy areas and some of the world’s top pharmaceutical companies. To discuss this Account Manager role further or to find out about other Medical Communication jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.