Account Director - Vibrant Medical Communications Agency – Central London or Remote – £Competitive Salary and benefits, very flexible hours.
Medical Healthcare communications agency with a global outreach. With opportunity to work across a variety of creative projects with support of a talented team.
A very dynamic and supportive company who want you experience various aspects of the medical healthcare communications agency.
- Global client base.
- Excellent prospects with a supportive and dynamic team.
- Collaborate with other internal teams and the opportunity to work on different projects such as patient engagement.
- Dedicated to making a sustainable and dedicated change to patients, healthcare services and clients.
- Opportunity to work across a variety of innovative projects.
- Flexible working around core hours of 10am-4pm, homeworking
The Account Director leads the account services and agency team. Providing exceptional client services to the level and standard expected by the business by:
- Managing the clients expectations and needs throughout a project.
- Working with the team to chair and execute client meetings.
- Managing the team to ensure they meet the expected standard on each project.
- Overall responsibility for tracking, delegating of projects, including timelines, status reports etc.
- Financial responsibility, budgets, invoices etc working with accounts team to monitor this.
- Supporting and recognising team members contributions.
Identify areas of organic growth
- Assist and develop client proposals and business development presentations.
- Ensure each project it executed to the highest standard, working as a team and in a positive manner.
To apply for this Account Director opportunity, our client was hoping for candidates with the following skills and experiences:
- Be an experienced senior account manager from a healthcare/pharma/medical communications/education background.
- Top financial acumen.
- Ability to evaluate, interpret and analyse both written and verbal communications.
- Must have excellent project management skills.
- Always able to maintain a professional positive attitude.
- Maintain a positive working atmosphere for the teams and leading by example.
- Bachelors degree.
What should you do next?
This Account Director role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work in exciting therapy areas and some of the world’s top pharmaceutical companies. To discuss this Account Director role further or to find out about other Medical Communication jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.