Account Executive – Healthcare Communications Agency – Remote Working / Brighton - c£30K DOE
Seeking a position that is actually 9-5?
A very well-established Behavioural Change Consultancy that provides expert advice and consultation services to pharmaceutical clients to deliver patient-centric support programmes and campaigns.
This is a company focused on improving the lives of patients through meaningful behaviour change. They are currently seeking an Account Executive to join their close-knit team.
- A boutique agency with a friendly, dedicated and supportive attitude to work.
- Offering full flexibility between home working and their offices on the South coast.
- A team of experts passionate about behaviour change and patient-centred outcomes.
- A positive environment that genuinely believes in changing the lives of patients and their caregivers for the best.
- A key role to support the Account Manager, Senior Account Manager and the Account Director.
- Demonstrate good knowledge of project management to ensure client needs are addressed and met.
- Strong engagement within the day to day clinical patient support and research.
- Research and creating materials for clinical trials focused on behavioural change.
- Ensure effective communications, including project briefings and relaying to internal teams, as well as during client meetings and contributing with project updates.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Account Executive with a background in medical communications, public relations, market research or marketing within a healthcare agency/consultancy setting seeking a meaningful opportunity with a real focus on the patient and behaviour change.
This opportunity is also open to Account Executives with a background in psychology who may not have the experience within a healthcare-focused agency.
What should you do next?
This opportunity is your chance to work for a company that pushes a good work-life balance, without the usual agency long hours, with true flexibility while working to improve lives. To discuss this Account Director opportunity further or to find out about other Healthcare Communications jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.