Account Executive – Global Healthcare PR Agency – Central London – £Competitive Salary + Great Benefits!
Brand new, contemporary offices designed around flexible working and a structured career path! If you have 6 months+ experience working in Healthcare Communications and looking to move your career into an agency that will help you achieve your career goals then look no further.
This global healthcare PR agency has everything in place to offer you the very best in terms of company culture, career prospects and benefits. As an Account Executive you will enjoy the following:
- Gorgeous, state-of-the-art and modern offices based in Central London
- Extensive benefits selected to give you an optimum office environment and work/life balance that includes private medical and dental insurance, life insurance, subsidised gym memberships, extra leave for birthdays and wedding day, enhanced mat/pat pay and Christmas shutdown
- Health & Wellness benefits ingrained into the company culture to promote health
- Supportive team structure led by inspiring and motivating managers to give you the best ongoing support and career development
- Diverse and vibrant team-feel, with a focus on personality and individual strengths
- Collaborative attitude to work which draws on the group’s wider experience across all sectors
- Regular social activities, charity fundraisers, competitions and team away events!
As an Account Executive you will work closely with the wider account handling team involved in the development and smooth running of a variety of pharmaceutical accounts:
- Working with some of the biggest names in pharma to develop PR campaigns that will cover anything from disease awareness, brand awareness, patient advocacy and social media engagement
- Overseeing project management tracking, ensuring budgets and timelines are adhered to
- Using expert knowledge and skills to respond to challenging briefs and developing engaging and thought-provoking solutions
- Providing hands-on support to both clients and the senior management team, whilst mentoring and supporting junior members of the team
To be successful for this Account Executive opportunity you should have a solid foundation of account handling experience gained in a fast-paced agency setting and be ready to step up into a Senior Account Executive role:
- 6 months+ experience in a healthcare comms agency setting as an Account Executive
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise with clientele at all levels
- Demonstrate a passion and interest in the healthcare industry
- Possess a creative flair combined with an attention to detail
- Enjoy working in a collaborative manner and as part of a successful, hardworking team
- Have a flexible and adaptable approach to work
- Excellent writing skills and the ability to produce engaging content
What should you do next?
This Account Executive working for a leading healthcare communications agency won’t be around for long, so don’t delay, get in touch today! Please feel free to give me a call or send over your availability with a copy of your CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.