Account Executive – Established Creative Medical Communications Agency – Cambridge - Brilliant Support Structure - £competitive salary
This innovative, creative and fast growing agency is in need of Account Executives and are eager to speak to current AE’s or keen individuals looking for their first role in the industry.
- This company has grown organically over the past 15 years, there are now around 60 passionate team members.
- This agency works across a highly varied range of projects, including publications, meetings and events, digital communications, external expert relations and medical education.
- This agency is highly scientific and work across a broad range of therapy areas including oncology, haematology, immunology, and neurology.
- This agency offers full-service strategic support to their pharmaceutical clients, they offer a client facing consultative approach.
- This agency has industry leading benefits.
This Account Executive would suit an ambitious Graduate or an Account Executive looking to progress their career. The role will involve taking responsibility for the day-to-day management of specific projects, whilst developing the expertise to liaise with clients directly. The role will involve the following responsibilities:
- Acting as a point of contact for specified clients, handling enquiries or deferring to more senior colleagues as appropriate.
- Ensure effective communications, including attending project briefings and relaying to internal teams, as well as attending client meetings and contributing with project updates.
- Begin to identify opportunities to grow the business within specified accounts.
- Understand the various client brands and disease areas.
To apply for this Account Executive role our client was hoping for applicants with the following skills and experiences.
- Experience of working at AE OR a life sciences background looking for their first role within medical communications
- Ideally a BSc in the life sciences.
- Excellent organisational skills, attention to detail and communication skills
- Ideally experience working across a range of deliverables including medical education, publication planning and medical affairs consultancy.
What should you do next?
This Account Executive role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work on a variety of deliverables within a friendly, collaborative agency which works with 90% of the world’s 40 leading pharma companies. To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
What should you do next?
This Account Executive role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to learn from the best and work with top pharmaceutical companies. To discuss this Account Executive role further or to find out about other Medical Communication jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.