Account Executive –Full-service Healthcare Communications agency – Healthcare Agency – c£30K – London
This is an amazing opportunity for someone who is looking to get their foot in the door in the healthcare Communications world and join an ever-growing industry which has limitless opportunities for growth and promotion!
My client is a fantastic Health Communications and medical education agency. They are a small team within a big network that have been going for more than 25 years, solving the world’s most complex and challenging health issues. A very warm and welcoming environment where you can expect the respect and the support to grow and develop your career.
- Fast paced, Collaborative and proactive culture
- Strategic approach to problem solving and flawless execution
- Reputation for deeply understanding the issues their clients face
- Diverse specialisms: advertising and marketing, behaviour change, medical education, data, digital engagement, content, and creative services.
Within the Account Executive role, you will support all aspects of account delivery, becoming the team’s right-hand person, relishing tasks no matter how big or small. Whilst managing day to day tasks, there will also be opportunities to be a part of some creative work and being a part of a continued growth of the agency.
- Looking over and updating workflows and project milestones
- Working closely with the team to deliver clients briefs that exceed expectations
- Execution of projects to meet high standards and deadlines
- Pitch press releases and new stories by phone or email to the media
- Research lead and drafting of written materials for clients, such as press releases & social media content.
For this Account Executive role our client is looking for someone who is enthusiastic, bright, keen to learn and preferably has a degree in science. Someone who is a team player and who can work under pressure, also confident in looking after their own projects.
- Interests in Healthcare communications especially PR.
- Familiarity with the Healthcare industry especially the UK market
- Presentation skills, in terms of developing PowerPoint slides
- Attention to detail and methodical approach to referencing documents
What should you do next?
This Account executive role is a fantastic opportunity to break into the healthcare communications market. These roles do not come around often so if this sounds like something you would be interested in, don’t hesitate to get in touch with me!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.