Account Executive – Pharmaceutical / Healthcare Agency – London - Hybrid Working - £28k DOE
Account Executive within a small well-established agency delivering to pharmaceutical clients with a focus on Media & Influencer relations.
Due to client-focused strategic growth plans, this agency is in need of Account Executives to join a strong established team of freethinking consultants. This will be focused on working within Public Relations for established high-science clients in the pharmaceutical industry.
The agency focuses on real-world insights combined with creativity to deliver effective, engaging campaigns.
This is an opportunity to join a small tight-knit team, with great autonomy and influence over how you operate, this is a chance to develop and grow in both skills & responsibilities.
- Strong focus on media & influencer relations – developing modern skills for a modern world.
- Fully flexible hybrid working - Work from home & Flexible start/finish times.
- Varied day-to-day – Work across multiple projects and develop a range of experiences.
- This agency has industry-leading benefits including Value Awards, Wellness Allowances, extensive training focused on your personal brand.
- A key role to support the Account Manager, Senior Account Manager and the Account Director.
- Demonstrate good knowledge of project management to ensure client needs are addressed and met.
- Ensure effective communications, including attending project briefings and relaying to internal teams, as well as attending client meetings and contributing with project updates.
- Begin to identify opportunities to grow the business within specified accounts.
- Understand the various client brands and disease areas.
To apply for this role as an Account Executive our client is hoping for someone with the following skills and experience:
- Minimum of 1 years of experience as an Account Executive
- Background within a Healthcare/Pharmaceutical PR Agency.
- Scientific Education ideal but not essential – Those without Healthcare Agency experience will be considered with a scientific background.
- Experience within Medical Communications policy ideal.
What should you do next?
This opportunity is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to have true autonomy within your position. With a brand-new office decided on by the Account Executives this company prides itself on the staff having true decision-making power.
To discuss this Account Executive role further or to find out about other PR or Advertising opportunities I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.