Account Manager – Medical Communications Agency – Focus on L&D, DE&I, great benefits & working environment
You will be part of a 150-person company who:
- Are an award winning, independently owned group of five agencies across the UK and the US, experiencing continued year on year growth.
- The company have launched new core values and have a big focus on L&D, D,E&I along with great benefits package and a supportive environment.
- Have an incredibly strong and successful senior leadership team who drive the company forward
- Have an excellent company culture, supportive team environment and accommodate a happy work/life balance
- Work across a variety of therapy areas including rare diseases, HIV, Oncology, Immunology, Gastro, Rheumatology, Vaccines and many others
- Offer a great employee benefits package including up to 20% annual bonus scheme, contributory pension up to 5%, 25 days annual leave with the ability to buy/sell additional days, private healthcare for you and your family, and regular incentive schemes aligned to team and individual performance
This Account Manager opportunity will involve the following responsibilities:
- The first point of contact for the lovely clients, leading meetings both in team and with the client.
- Coordianting with the writing, editorial and creative teams, attend and lead delivery of onsite events such as filming, congresses and standalone meetings.
- Ownership of accounts finances and supporting future planning for the account and team.
- Building strong working relationships with clients, being an established point of contract and excellent account manager.
- Understanding the clients key messages, positioning and context.
- Contributing to proposals and articulate the agencies strategy.
- Ensuring all project deadlines are met, being clear on all details and requirements, developing project plans.
To apply for this Account Manager opportunity, our client was hoping for applicants with the following skills and experiences:
- Experience working within a medical healthcare agency for at least 2 years.
- Experienced account manager, partnership focused role.
- Experienced in delivery projects for clients successfully.
- A positive attitude and the desire to learn and develop within an agency.
- Likes building strong relationships.
- A positive and progressive mindset.
What should you do next?
This Account Manager role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to progress with a great team and work with top pharmaceutical companies. To discuss this Account Manager role further or to find out about other Medical Communication jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.