Account Manager – Medical Communications – London/Hybrid – £36k - £42k -Independent medical education agency.
An award winning, independent medical education agency. Partnering with healthcare professionals, patients, pharmaceutical and biotech cleints globally, delivering creative medical education programmes. Creative and impactful programmes, everything they do reflect the companies focus to exceed expectations. A friendly and cohesive team, with the drive and passion to exceed client expectations, they have great breadth of experience in house with client side pharma and marketing backgrounds. This company offers genuine opportunities to diversify skill set and get involved in different areas of the business.
As an Account Manager you will join the management team and work on large client accounts on a range of Therapy areas and deliverables.
- Ensuring all projects are delivered to the highest standards, within budget, time and beyond the clients expectations.
- Being accountable for client accounts and internal programmes, building client relations and growing when possible.
- Preparing new business pitches, including communication strategies, budgets and pitch presentations.
- Working in a seamless manner with the senior team to always keep internal standard processes, training and review procedures are followed to ensure the delivery of quality programmes.
Confident Account Manager who wants to join a smaller and more inclusive agency where your ideas and flair will be recognised and rewarded.
- A real passion for delivering high impact and insightful Healthcare communications
- Have at least 2 years experience within a medical communications/education agency.
- Proven account handling skills
- Strong analytical, insightful and strategic thinking.
- Be motivated, flexible and have the ability to work in a versatile manner.
- Dynamic and driven.
What should you do next?
This Account Manager role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work at an award winning, creative business. To discuss this Account Director role further or to find out about other medical communication jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.