Account Manager – Independent Healthcare Agency – Central London – Competitive salary + Extensive Wellness Benefits
This independent healthcare advertising agency is seeking an Account Manager to join their close-knit team to support and benefit from their continued growth and success!
A truly independent healthcare communications agency, that offers a fully integrated advertising and communications service to the pharmaceutical, healthcare and wellness industries. This Account Manager opportunity will see you joining a close-knit and supportive team led by industry experts:
- Independent agency led by a hands-on team of industry experts with a wealth of experience and knowledge
- Fantastic location based in cosmopolitan West London with direct transport into Central
- Meaningful benefits package offering enhanced healthcare cover with access to video GP appointments, mental health cover and free gym membership
As an Account Manager you will play an integral part in this close-knit Account Handling team to develop challenging client briefs into engaging campaigns:
- Working collaboratively with the senior client services team and mentoring junior team members
- Working on a range of client accounts including pharmaceutical, healthcare and OTC to develop creative solutions to a range of products and therapeutic areas
- Supporting the Account Handling team to ensure timelines are met and budgets adhered to
- Bringing a positive and motivational attitude to the team to mentor junior team members and support the senior leadership team
This Account Manager is one not to be missed! An agency that offers a grown-up, sociable and flexible approach to working and the chance to work on some of the most exciting breakthroughs in medicine and healthcare available. To be considered you should have:
- A solid foundation of experience in a creative healthcare agency
- Be working as a Senior Account Executive ready to step up, or already working as an Account Manager
- Mentoring experience/ demonstrable leadership capability
- Strong experience and knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry and ABPI code of conduct
- Excellent communication skills
- Life Sciences Degree
What should you do next?
This is a great opportunity for an Account Manager within Med Comms and won’t be available for long! To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.