Account Manager – Global Market Research Agency – London – £25k - £45k DOE
Join an innovative international company which continues to grow and lead within the healthcare research field!
The company is an international leader, providing technological solutions to the healthcare industry through market research. They offer:
- The world’s largest network of doctors, with 4 million members forming a trusted alliance of online healthcare communities
- An opportunity to make a real difference through developing ground-breaking global healthcare solutions
- A generous bonus scheme and the opportunity to earn commission by achieving individually tailored targets
- A culture which fosters individuality, creativity, and a collaborative approach
In this role you will support the Business Development team to manage the accounts assigned to you. This includes:
- Acting as the main point of contact for the client throughout the fieldwork process, answering queries and giving expert advice.
- Putting together bids and establishing feasibility in terms of pricing and timing to best support the needs of the client
- Proactively developing your account with the support of the Business Development Director
- Delivering excellent results which achieve and exceed client expectations
For this Account Manager position, the ideal candidate will have:
- Degree educated
- Experience in account management
- Knowledge and insight of the healthcare market research
- Excellent liaison skills with clients and colleagues
What should you do next?
This Account Manager role is a fantastic chance to join a global company with ample opportunity for growth! To discuss this further or to find out about other Market Research jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.