Account Manager – Global Healthcare Fieldwork Agency – London - £25k - £45k DOE plus bonus & benefits
Fantastic opportunity to join a leading Fieldwork Agency as an Account Manager. This role is perfect for an ambitious and confident individual who has knowledge of Market Research and Healthcare who is looking for a new challenge.
A global leader within research solutions and innovative technology supporting the healthcare industry.
- Offering career development and ongoing training to support employees’ careers
- An opportunity to make a real difference through developing ground-breaking global healthcare solutions
- Providing tailored solutions to suit client needs
- Excellent earning potential, offering a generous bonus scheme
As the Account Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining records of submitted proposals, ensuring that all client information is filed correctly
- Acting as the main point of contact for your assigned client base, maintaining regular contact and providing ongoing support
- Ability to build and develop strong relationships internally and externally
- You will have an understanding feasibility bids, supporting with bids, putting together bid materials for clients
- As the Account Manager you will prepare all client contracts
As the Account Manager you must have the following:
- Degree level education or equivalent
- An understanding of the healthcare market
- Previous Account Management experience
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to build relationships
- Team player
What should you do next?
This Account Manager role is one not to be missed. To discuss this Account Manager role further or to find out about other Market Research jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.