Account Manager - Digital Communications Agency – London – Competitive plus great benefits
A Digital Medical Communications agency that thinks strategically. With experience and passion for communications, this company creates beautiful design and inspiring work with their in-house medical writing, strategy, account management, video, design, and digital studios. The company pride itself on its innovative programmes which are trustworthy and completely accurate online content. They have had continuous, sustainable growth and therefore now looking to expand their client service team.
- Supporting the senior team on proposals by drafting documents and budgets as well as providing creative input on proposals
- Being involved with the production, videos, patient videos, animation, web design etc.
- Managing third party suppliers to ensure all materials are ready on time and on budget
- Mentoring and reviewing junior staff and their work
- Lead on client calls and ensuring all meetings are conducted correctly
- Brief internal team on projects tasks and advise on budget and timelines
- Provide digital, video, and creative innovation throughout the project, ensuring all the team follow the client process
- Develop and apply knowledge of digital communications and campaigns as well as video projects
- Can come from a medical education/communication/pharma/healthcare background.
- Must have great client management skills, and good communicator internally and externally.
- Must have a great attitude towards any problem solving and team support, this role is more about your attitude than experience.
- The drive to take on projects and learn
- A problem solving, can-do attitude
What should you do next?
This Account Manager role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work at a leading didital med coms agency and grow a team. To discuss this Account Manager role further or to find out about other medical commuication jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.