Account Manager – Healthcare Advertising Agency – London - Generous Salary – Hybrid Working
We are currently supporting an independent advertising agency in the search for an Account Manager.
This agency has been established for over a quarter of a decade and is a well-known strong name within the industry. This is a fantastic opportunity for an established Senior Account Executive to step up or an Account Manager to move to an agency with one of the strongest personal development pathways in the field.
Renowned for providing unique incredibly creative solutions and an exciting array of engaging and innovative advertising and communications campaigns in partnership with the biggest names in pharmacutical, medical device & wellness brands.
This independent and boutique healthcare advertising agency has evolved and adapted to the modern world, taking clients into the world of social media & future strategy programs. Owned by the directors of the company, they are invested in the training and development of staff, with 25 years in developing talent.
With brand new offices and strong growth, generated through word-of-mouth, they are now seeking an experienced Account Manager (Healthcare Advertising). This agency has a close-knit, “family-feel”, creative and supportive team who are passionate about what they do, and like to have fun doing it!
- A supportive, dedicated, and friendly team who are passionate about healthcare advertising
- Ongoing support and development led by industry experts that you work alongside
- The chance to be involved in a wide range of exciting communications campaigns on a variety of life-changing products
- Structured career progression and long-term support to realise your potential
As an Account Manager (Healthcare Advertising) you will be getting to grips with a career in account handling within healthcare advertising. You will work closely with the team to assist with the production and development of promotional campaigns on behalf of leading pharmaceutical and healthcare clients:
- Monitoring and updating workflows and project milestones reporting back to the team
- Supporting the wider Account Handling Team with a variety of project activities
- Attending client meetings and working with the team to deliver client briefs
To be suitable for this Account Manager (Healthcare Advertising) opportunity you should have strong experience within the Healthcare Communications field as an Account Executive or Account Manager while having a clear interest in advertising and communications.
- At least 1 years experience as an Account Executive or Manager within a Healthcare Agency
- Life Sciences degree ideal but not required
- Entrepreneurial self-starter with a motivated attitude
- Familiarity with the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry
- Keen interest in advertising and communications
What should you do next?
This Account Manager vacancy is a great role and won’t be around for long!
If this position sounds interesting to you then don’t delay! Reach out to me for more information and next steps.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.