Account Manager (Digital Marketing) – Independent Healthcare Comms Agency – Central London – £Generous Salary + Great Benefits
Are you looking to join a growing, independent healthcare comms agency offering a creative and digital approach to producing exciting promotional and educational materials for a portfolio of global pharmaceutical clients producing blockbuster therapies? Look no further!
With a fully integrated approach to Healthcare Communications this agency works with clients across pharmaceutical, healthcare and patient communities to create truly innovative and creative promotional and educational campaigns. They are a close-knit and supportive team of experts passionate about what they do! This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Account Manager looking to make a meaningful career move:
- Modern offices based in Central London set up for collaborative and adaptable working
- Offering flexibility with a balance between home and office working
- Exciting projects that cover creative healthcare advertising and educational campaigns
- Hardworking, dedicated and friendly team of experts passionate about communications!
- An independent agency that has complete freedom to promote their team at any time and to reward hard work
As an Account Manager at this exciting creative and digital healthcare communications agency you will play a key role in the delivery of a variety of UK and global projects. You will work within a close-knit team dedicated to a small portfolio of pharmaceutical accounts across multiple therapy areas:
- Working on a range of digital deliverables including detail aids, emails, website design, apps, animations and videos for both promotional and educational campaigns
- Presenting ideas and collaborating closely with the clients
- Overseeing projects including timelines, resource and planning with particular focus on costs
- Taking the lead with clients’ strategic planning and overall goals, advising and consulting
- Collaborating with writing and creative teams to outline clear and detailed briefs
To be successful for this Account Manager position you should have experience working as an Account Manager in a Healthcare Communications / Advertising agency. You will be experienced delivering marketing, digital and medical education campaigns for different audiences and across varied deliverables! If you have a varied skillset and a real passion for healthcare comms then this is for you!
- Experience working as an Account Manager of an integrated Healthcare Communications Agency
- Accustomed to marketing, digital and medical education campaigns
- Experienced leading on account strategies and long-term goals
- Degree educated
What should you do next?
This Account Manager role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to combine a passion for healthcare marketing and medical communications with a digital and creative twist! To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.