Account Manager (Healthcare Advertising) – Boutique Healthcare Agency – London – c£38K + Great Benefits
This exciting boutique agency, creative healthcare advertising agency based in London are seeking an Account Manager to work on an exciting Ophthalmology Account with a leading pharma client. This agency is renowned for their close-knit and supportive company culture with extremely low staff-turnover and great career development.
This boutique creative healthcare communications agency renowned for producing engaging campaigns for some of the biggest names in pharma and healthcare are seeking an ambitious, motivated, and curious Account Manager to join their close-knit Client Services Team. They are pride themselves on fostering a supportive company culture that encourages collaboration and development:
- An independent, boutique healthcare communications agency with extensive awards including ‘best place to work’
- An impressive mix of notable UK and global pharma and healthcare clients
- An agency that chooses to put powerful copy centre stage
- Modern offices based just outside of Central London with multiple travel options and excellent facilities including cycle facilities (shower, changing room, bike storage)
- On top of a competitive salary, this agency offers a fantastic benefits package including; private healthcare, ongoing training and networking benefits of IPA and other organisations
As an Account Manager, you will play a pivotal role working closely with a supportive and experienced Account Director and an Account Executive to ensuring the smooth running of a variety of client projects:
- Build and maintain strong day-to-day relationships with clients ensuring that communication flows effectively
- Set and manage client expectations in terms of timeframes, finances and deliverables
- Work closely with project managers and creative staff to plan individual project elements and help bring them together on overall project plans
- Attend client meetings, pitches and training as appropriate
- Help with the progression and development of junior members of staff
To be successful for this Account Manager role you will have a solid level of client services experience gained either as a Senior Account Executive looking to step up or as an Account Manager within healthcare communications and be passionate and dedicated to exceeding client expectations:
- Solid level of healthcare agency experience
- A strong understanding and real passion for health-related communications
- You be a dedicated, charismatic and engaging individual able to self-motivate and problem-solve
- Natural communication skills are your strength and the ability to build lasting internal and external relationships
- You should be dedicated to cultivating meaningful relationships across both the agency and the client portfolio
What should you do next?
This Account Manager position is offering a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to join an award-winning team and contribute to the future of the agency. Don’t waste time in expressing an interest or contacting me to find out more.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.