Account Manager – Healthcare Communications PR Team – London - £Competitive
My client is an amazing Healthcare Communications Team specialising in PR. They are currently hiring for an Account Manager to work with exciting clients all over the world managing projects and accounts of all size. This is a really great opportunity to join an amazing company with endless opportunities!
This amazing company partners with many of the world’s largest and emerging businesses and organisations, helping them evolve, promote, and protect their brands reputation. They deliver award communication programmes for high profiled clients.
- Independent family run business
- Provides employees chances to grow
- 6,000 people in more than 60 offices
- Uses their profits to constantly strengthen the business
An Account Manager will possess the management skills and have the PR marketing experience to drive and manage projects and accounts of all sizes. They have the ability to act as a daily client contact and to be responsible for client-related finance management, including managing projects within a budget,
- Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of the client’s business
- Managing client portfolios and promoting them to their target audiences
- Building relationships with existing and new clients
- Providing innovative and creative ideas to clients
- Building relationship with key media contacts
To become an Account Manager in an amazing Healthcare Communications PR team like this one, there are certain skills and experience required:
- Solid experience working in a PR role within an agency
- Strong project management skills and keen attention to detail
- An experienced writer who can tailor their style across a range of materials
- An excellent written and verbal communicator
- A proven track record of delivering results and executing campaigns
What should you do next?
This Account Manager role is not one to be missed, especially with this amazing client! To discuss the role further or to explore the options available to you, then hit apply and get you CV over to me!
Don’t hesitate, opportunities like this don’t come around often.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.