Account Manager – Healthcare Media Agency – Media Planning & Buying – London / Hybrid - £35,000
We are currently supporting an exciting award-winning omnichannel full-service healthcare agency on the search for an Account Manager. This is a fantastic opportunity for an established Senior Account Manager to step up or an Account Manager to move to an agency with one of the strongest creative & digital focuses in the industry.
This is a PM Live Top 40 Agency with a focus on collaborative work. They bring together Media, PR, behavioural change & content experts to create seamless campaigns.
- Strong professional feel with an exciting very low staff turnover rate.
- Fully hybrid working option – 1 day per week on-site.
- Brand new city centre office.
- Highly collaborative teams across multiple disciplines.
- Exciting summer events – Roof terrace events!
- A growing agency with lots of currents and future opportunities for personal and professional development – the ability to have a say in their development
As the Account Manager, you will be working within their Healthcare Media team with a focus on Media Planning & Buying. You will have ownership of clients and accounts, with steady strategic support from the Account Director. You will be responsible for delivering excellent client services across digital marketing, medical education, and patient communication.
To be suitable for this Account Manager opportunity you should have strong experience within a Healthcare agency field as an Account Executive or have a strong experience in Publishing/HC Media buying.
- 2-3 years of experience working in an agency or healthcare publishing experience.
- Excellent client services skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Passion for digital innovation and problem solving
What should you do next?
This Account Manager vacancy is a great role and won’t be around for long! You will be joining a successful, hardworking, and supportive team.
If this sounds like you don’t delay – get in touch with me today!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.