Account Manager – Healthcare Public Affairs – London / Hybrid - £35k+ DOE
We are currently supporting an exciting award-winning omnichannel full-service healthcare agency on the search for an Account Manager for their Public Affairs branch.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an established to step up Senior Account Executive or an Account Manager to move to an agency where ambition is truly valued and to work on exciting different accounts including Med tech, NHS & Government accounts alongside traditional Pharma.
This is a PM Live Top 40 Agency with a focus on collaborative work. They bring together Public Affairs, Media, PR, behavioural change & content experts to create seamless campaigns.
- Strong professional feel with an exciting very low staff turnover rate.
- Fully hybrid working option – 1 day per week on-site.
- Brand new city centre office.
- Highly collaborative teams across multiple disciplines.
- Exciting summer events – Roof terrace events!
- A growing agency with lots of current and future opportunities for personal and professional development – the ability to have a say in their development
As the Account Manager, you will be working within their Healthcare PA team to lead on Accounts ranging from Pharma to Med Tech to exciting NHS & Government projects, supported & overseeing Account Executives. You will be lead point with clients and accounts, with steady strategic support from the Account Director.
To be suitable for this AM opportunity you should have strong experience within a Healthcare agency field as an Account Executive/SAE or have a strong experience in Public Affairs.
- 2-3 years of experience working in an healthcare agency or Public Affairs field.
- Excellent client services skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment
What should you do next?
This Account Manager role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to further expand your knowledge across a wide range of projects! To discuss role further or to find out about other jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.