Account Manager, API Manufacturing – Pharmaceutical Consultancy – UK Remote working – Competitive Salary DOE
An exciting company that leads a collaboration of global Subject Matter Experts in the pharmaceutical industry to drive innovation and process improvements.
- Ambitious growth and development opportunities
- Well established remote working
- Supportive and interactive environment
- Work with experts across many fields within the pharma industry
You will be responsible for managing client relationships with subject matter experts and leading the account management plan for specific clients.
- Act as a consultant to clients and a thought leader in your subject area
- Develop positive, collaborative relationships with clients
- Use client and industry insight to contribute to program development
- Collaborate with other teams internally to deliver exceptional client service
It is essential to have experience within the pharmaceutical industry in manufacturing, ideally in APIs, AND client and project management skills. In addition to this, the following attributes/experience are required:
- Passion for collaboration to improve industry landscape
- Experience building successful client relationships
- Ability to think strategically
- Strong communication skills
What should you do next?
This Account Manager role is one not to be missed, to discuss this role further, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.