Account Manager – Medical Communications – London – £Competitive Salary and excellent benefits
One of the best reputations in the business and an almost unlimited scope for career growth across all deliverables (publications, events, digital) and whole host of therapy areas. This could be the last company move you ever have to make…
A well-established medical communications agency, looking to recruit an experienced and passionate Account Manager / Senior Account Manager to help facilitate the growth and shape the direction of this agency!
- Large global group with a stable and loyal workforce, boasting a large number of long service employees who have progressed through the business.
- They have their own internal training and development division and loads of fun sociable events like wellbeing weeks, BBQ’s, Friday drinks, parties, regular meals out, sports, baking and fancy-dress days!
- Largest independent agency with several internal smaller agencies offering a very friendly, close knit team environment and a great work life balance, offering homeworking flexibility
- Working with 24 of the top 25 pharma companies!
- Innovative culture, they champion originality and creativity and have a focus on developing and promoting from within, including across agencies when/if the time comes where you are looking for a change, or you may even get the opportunity to head up a brand-new agency!
- Have a substantial in-house digital design team
- Diverse and interesting therapy areas including Rare Diseases, Immunology, Oncology, IO and Respiratory
You will be integral to the agency’s development, so we are looking for an Account Manager who will be responsible for:
- Play a key role in the client services team, alongside highly experienced AD and supportive team.
- Focusing on new assets within oncology that are undergoing accelerated development.
- Supporting the client on a variety of projects including strategy as well as educational materials and ad boards.
- Opportunity to manage a range of different projects, working closely with the team, patterning with the client to develop strategic assets.
- Building and maintaining excellent client relationships ensuring the highest business standards Get involved with medical affairs and commercial aspects
- The role is very well supported and take workload management seriously, work is always shared and supported by the team.
To be considered for this Account Manager vacancy you must be able to demonstrate:
- Science related degree
- Experience within a med comms agency setting
- Experience in developing strategic communication and or exhibitions and events
- Currently working at Senior Account Manager/ Account Manager level
- Some budgeting experience desirable
What should you do next?
This Account Manager role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work with a leading agency and development or your career. To discuss this Account Manager role further or to find out about other medical communications jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.