Account Manager - Medical Healthcare – Location /Remote – Competitive ££
This role is a fantastic opportunity for an someone who is looking for a vibrant, creative independent agency where they will be part of a supportive team making a real difference. Through promotional, strategic, medical education or training initiatives, their agile and forward-thinking mindset enables successful client partnerships globally.
An independent healthcare agency who prides themselves on the ability of its experienced team who are agile, innovative, and able to bring science to life in a fast-changing environment.
- Develop compelling stories that capture emotions and make science exciting and simple for all audiences.
- They apply their scientific and strategic know-how to identify a rout to success.
- Developing impactful and clear communication through creativity and speaking to those at the heart of the projects.
- Bringing brands to life through fantastic communication, customer insight and an in depth understanding of the science
- Taking ownership of all aspects of a project or initiative, ensuring seamless and stress-free development
- Working alongside our clients as a valued partner who can be relied upon to provide solutions with a smile.
- Taking initiative to drive projects forwards with a fast yet measured approach.
- Dedicated to understanding the client’s world (their goals, priorities, brand, strategy & competition) to challenge and inspire them.
- Development of insightful briefs which address client needs.
- Ensuring the client’s needs and expectations are not only met but exceeded.
- Must be an Account Manager level within a medical communications agency or a Senior Account Executive looking to take the step up.
- Always approachable with a respectful and honest outlook
- Ability to manage pressure and deadlines.
- Must be able establishing a sense of trust through proactive and honest communications.
- A team player with excellent motivational skills and the ability to unite and inspire.
- Innovator who drives the right processes for excellence
- Must be used to dealing with budgets, tracking and finance.
What should you do next?
This Account Manager role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work independently with a forward thinking agency. To discuss this Account Manager role further or to find out about other medical communication jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.